About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1 Week Left for the January Sponsoring Incentive!

Now is the time to take advantage of Watkins January 2011 Sponsoring Incentive to assist you in building your business and achieve your dreams! Free E-Associate Web Package!
The Web Package provides:
A customizable, personal web site which stands as the entry point for your customers, prospects and downline to WatkinsOnline.com.
A Place to post public stories for your customers and prospects, Plus private stories for your downline team.
All customers and prospects coming through your site have your Associate information pre-filled in all shopping and sign-up screens. A fully-functional e-mail with a WatkinsOnline.com address and access to reports and account information including real-time volume queries!
Go to www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=BT6799 for more information on becoming an Independent Watkins Associate!

in reference to: Facebook (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment