About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is Your Glass Half Full or Half Empty?

Good morning.  How do you see your life?  Do you see only the negatives in your life or are you able to see the blessings?  We need to live each day as if it is our last.  Reach for the stars and don't stop reaching until we get one.  Negativity is not beauty.  It is gloomy and dark and weighs you down.  As you set out to accomplish your goals also look for the blessings in your life.  If you seem to be drawing a blank while thinking about your blessings, try writing them down. Number them as you write.  This will help you to see that you have many more blessings than you ever realized.  Life throws obstacles and disappointments and plain hard times our way...but it doesn't have to keep us down. We just need to look to those blessings to see where we are.

So, is your glass half full or half empty?
Blessings to you.
Regina

www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=BT6799

No comments:

Post a Comment