About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get These and Other Great Products from Watkins

Grill Seasoning
Article No. 01972With Watkins, you get the premium flavor of our high-grade gourmet herbs and spices, plus the convenience of a pre-mixed blend.
Shake on to give an outdoor flavor to indoor foods.
(65g/2.3 oz.)
US $4.49





Natural Beef Seasoning
Article No. 00517
A complex blend of spices for one of the simplest foods. Use in any beef dishes, soups, stews, gravies. Made with all natural pure ingredients.
(90 g/3.17 oz)
US $4.59





Simply Mauve-lous Lip Tint
Article No. 20222
All the benefits of our 100% natural beeswax lip balm, with a hint of color! Goes on smooth, with a refreshing peppermint twist.
  • 100% natural
  • Naturally flavored with pure peppermint oil

(2.55g/0.09 oz.)
US $4.99

This is just a few of the products Watkins offers.  Go to www.watkinsonline.com/rsanders to see what other great products we have and the recipes we have!

Blessings,

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment