About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Saturday, January 22, 2011

January Specials @ www.watkinsonline.com/rsanders

At Watkins, we go the extra mile to find the very best of the world’s herb and spice crop. When you buy Watkins, you buy only the best.

Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Cumin, Ginger, Mustard (dry), Ground Black Pepper, Oregano, or Paprika
$3.99 Special $3.69

Beef Seasoning or Chicken Seasoning
$4.99 Special $4.59

Nutmeg
$5.49 Special $5.09


Our expertly blended, sweet and spicy sauce will make your mouth water! The convenience of this ready-to-use sauce is the perfect way to spice up your backyard barbecue! $5.99 Special $4.99

J.R. Watkins Body Creams provide your skin with the ultimate moisturizing experience. Natural shea and cocoa butters are whipped together with more than 10 natural oils and extracts to protect, soothe and condition your delicate skin. This is a healthy treat your skin will never forget! (3.3 oz/95 g)
• 96-97% natural
• Ideal for rough areas including heels, knees and elbows
$9.99 Special $8.99
For these and other great products visit us @ www.watkinsonline.com/rsanders


No comments:

Post a Comment