About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is Your Cup Half Full or Half Empty?

Good morning.  How do we look at things in our life?  Does the every day happenings effect how you look at things?  When you see a half filled glass do you think of it as half full or half empty?  How we look at things in life effects our lives.  If all we ever see is the negative things in life aren't we missing out on a lot?  There isn't beauty in negativity...but there is beauty in being positive.  Bad things happen to everything in life for one reason or another.  There are 2 things we can count on when they happen...1. Nothing happens that God doesn't allow 2. It is for our ultimate good even if we cannot see it now.  Do not focus on what seems to be going wrong or is just plain bad all the time...look for the good, the positive, the beautiful; the blessings.

I have had times in my life where I have felt things were uncertain which made me feel anxious or uneasy, I have felt depressed at some point in time...what helps me when I feel like?  I start counting my blessings.  If just mentally counting them doesn't help me, then I grab a pen and paper and write them down.  God never ceases to amaze me when I do this. 

Set your goals.  Start putting substance to your faith to achieve those goals.  When you feel like you are tumbling down the hill uncontrollably, put on breaks and look for the blessings in your life.  Regain your focus and start again.  Remember, if at first you don't succeed....try...and try again!  You are not a failure!  You CAN accomplish and achieve anything you want!  Hold tight to the truth and start looking for the positive.

Blessings,

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment