About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dodies Hairbows

Good afternoon. I want to make this afternoon's blog about a friend's business.  She has been making hairbows and other items for about 18 years.  She is a very talented lady.  Let's look at some of her beautiful bows:
Spring is in the air...why not add it to your daughter's hair?
Find this and other bows Dodies Hairbows


DodiesHairbows can also be found on Facebook. Visit her Facebook Fan Page and don't forget to click LIKE.  Let's help her grow her fan base and get the word out about her great products! A lot of love is placed into each hairbow that is made.  Hairbows are not all this very talented lady makes!  She also makes very cute Tutus. See the picture below:
Again, you can find DodiesHairbows on Facebook and at her artfire.com store.


DodiesHairbows
Blessings,
Regina
DixieNaturals
The Summit Group

No comments:

Post a Comment