About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Ridiculously Easy Strategy Of Getting Leads Using A Simple Post-It Note

Good morning. In my last post I told you that I try to learn something new everyday and that I believe we should share the knowledge we learn so it's not just rotting away in our brains...well, I have something to share with you!  I wish I could take credit for this...but nope. It's not my doings.  I received a link to this wonderful blog from a friend.  I visited this site, watched this video...and I could actually see myself doing this!

All of us who have a home business are looking for ways to affordably advertise...hence facebook, Twitter, and the likes. There are many people with great strategies. One of those people is Larry Beacham of www.LarryBeacham.com.  Please visit this post he has and learn the valuable lessons he has for us all.  We all want to be successful. We can all have successful businesses and we can gain this success by helping others!

The Ridiculously Easy Strategy Of Getting Leads Using A Simple Post-It Note


I pray you are blessed by this link. Please take a moment to click FOLLOW on my blog.
Thank you for your very valuable time!
Blessings,
Regina
Dixie Naturals
The Summit Group

No comments:

Post a Comment