About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Promotion from Dixie Naturals

Hi y'all!  Welcome to Dixie Naturals!!  We have started a promotion that will run through February 20, 2012.  Spend a $150 with us over the period of a year and receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order.  You don't have to place one order of $150...nope,  make several small orders, I will keep track of your orders and once your total orders reach $150 you will receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order!

Find these great products at Dixie Naturals:


Natural Gourmet

Personal Care

Home Remedies



Home Care







Gifts


Check us out today! DixieNaturals

Don't forget, if ordering online, by fax or phone to use my associate ID: 392569. This gives you credit towards the $150 for free shipping!

Blessings,
Regina






No comments:

Post a Comment