About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Find Creativity In All You Do

Hello.  Are you able to find creativity in all you do?  Sure you can...even helping your husband work on a truck...you can find creativity.  This afternoon was a beautiful, sunny day.  My husband wanted some help working on his resurrection project out back [a truck he bought cheap to restore].  He had me get in the driver's seat and instructed me to "Bump it" when he said to, and to "crank it" when he said to.  So, as I sat there "bumping and cranking", I giggled to myself, "hmmm...we could make a song and dance out of this!"  Find your rhythm and a beat...here are the words..."Bump it! Bump it! Bump it!  Crank it!....Bump it! Bump it! Bump it! Crank it!"  Now that you have the words and your beat...put some moves to it. When he finally crawled out from under the hood. I was still sitting in the driver's seat laughing.  Of course, he wanted to know what was so funny.  To make it even funnier...I am NOT musically inclined/gifted at all! So, this is so not me!  He was still laughing about it and hour later.

He accomplished what he set out to do.  He got a truck that would not start, to crank up; and we got a laugh out of it...so, mission accomplished with a bonus.  What does this have to do with your work, business, and life?  This just shows that you can be creative in all you do...even when you are bored and know not to say anything. :)

Praying you all have a great night...now get those creative juices flowing...now, how can you be creative in your business?  Come on....you can do it!

Blessings,
Regina
Dixie Naturals
The Summit Group

No comments:

Post a Comment