About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Monday, February 7, 2011

So Much Out There...Where Do I Start?

Hey Ya'll!  A great big WELCOME from South Carolina! I hope this post finds you all doing well.  Yesterday I posed the question of "Are we playing hide and seek or cat and mouse or what?"...well, I got some good answers! It's not hide and seek or cat and mouse.  These informational sites are set up the way they are for protection. Many companies have internet policies, usage policies of their logos, etc. So, these are set up this way to keep from infringing on some one's copy write, etc.

In one day, I have learned something new.  One of my goals as I venture into business ownership is to learn something new every day!  I have accomplished this goal for today...now getting ready for what I learn tomorrow. :)

I joined facebook about a year ago and reconnected with a lot of my school friends, etc.  I am now learning how to use facebook as a marketing network and learning that there are a LOT more social networks out there. There is so much to learn it is almost overwhelming and can become overwhelming. So, while I try to learn something new everyday, I have also learned that I need to set limits on the amount of information I take in on a daily basis. I have to give myself time to process what I learn. I also want to give myself time to experience what I learn. I mean, what good is it to learn all of this valuable information if you're not willing to try to put it into use.  In order to help someone else you need to practice what you have learned.

One of the things I want to learn next is how to generate good quality leads to my informational site.  I have referred to this as fishing [something a lot of people do here in the south, but I'm not particularly good at].  This feels a lot like fishing to me though.  The bait is in the water and I am getting a few bites here and there...but I am slow about getting them to actually bite the hook and reel them in.  My goal is to add 3 new team members every 3 months and have a total of 12 new team members by the end of the year. I can't wait until the end of the year to get this done. I have to start now.  I have started sharing the information on my business already. My sales are increasing on my products...now to just get my 3.

I will keep you posted on how this goes! Let's walk this walk together! I would love it if you left some comments or suggestions..as I am new to blogging too.  As I stated in earlier posts...2011 is proving to be a year of CHANGE for me! Please click follow on my blog as well. I am trying to get better at this and hope to share information which will help others as well!
Blessings,
Regina
Dixie Naturals
The Summit Group

No comments:

Post a Comment