About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Friday, February 11, 2011

Getting Your Site Noticed, Joining With Others Creating a Tribe

Good afternoon. It's been a few days since I've had a new post.  I unfortunately, twisted some vertebra in my back and it put me out of commission a while. Now that I can sit for more than 2 minutes at a time I want to share with you some things that I see helping me.

On the advice of some GREAT bloggers and social friends like Roz Pearcy and Jennifer May I set up my blog, I joined sites like LinkedIn, Google, Yelp and the list goes on.  I set up a fan page on Facebook for my business, and got a Twitter account.  Am I reaping any benefits from following their tried and true advice? The answer is a resounding....YES!  By doing these things, I gained a customer in Canada, and had the opportunity to share my business with some one else. Yes, these are just a couple...but I have made contact with many others that I never would have had the opportunity to know without these valuable tools at hand.

So, you're starting a home business?  Spend some time promoting your business on these sites and others. Connect with others who have already walked the path you are taking and learn from them!  We do not need to re-invent the wheel...just get it rolling!  You can do this and you don't have to do it alone!  I also follow and recommend Larry Beacham.  He has so FABULOUS ideas and is loads of help too!

Blessings,
Regina
Dixie Naturals
The Summit Group

No comments:

Post a Comment