About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life is like Coffee Movie

A facebook friend of mine shared this video clip in a group we are both a part of. This goes so well with my last post that I felt I jus had to share this with you all. May you be blessed by it and please feel free to share it with your friends! Life is like Coffee Movie: "Do you know people that just seem to be happier in general? Do you say to yourself, "I want to be more like them"? Often, the happiest people in the world don’t have the best of everything...they just make the best of everything!" We can all make the best of everything...including the trials we walk through daily. When life is hard...count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment