About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Food, Farming, and Health

Good Thursday afternoon. Praying this day finds you all doing well. One of the great things with Watkins products is that they are all natural and many organic. Why should we be lookin at all natural and organic? Well, let's see what Jesse Richardson of Organic Soul.com has to say about this:


Organic - Food, Farming and Health from Earthbound Farm on Vimeo.

See the rest of this post here: http://www.organicsoul.com/food-farming-and-health/.

Dixie Naturals- Watkins, Inc has many organic and all natural products such as:

Organic BasilOrganic RosemaryFiesta Snack & DipBlazin Cajun Snack & Dip SeasoningSnack And Dip  This is just a few of our many organic and all natural spices, dips, and seasonings. Stop by our online store at http://www.watkinsonline.com/rsanders.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Blessings,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment