About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Are You Thinking of Starting a Home Business?

Good morning. I couldn't sleep last night. I'm not sure why, but it was just in the air and I was up. This wasn't necessarily a good thing since I still had to be at work at 8am this morning. I cam home, took a long nap...and yes, the cycle starts over.  I have always been a night person living in a day person's world.
  This is me, except instead of sitting in front of the TV, I am in front of the computer. The house is quiet as everyone else is asleep. Here I sit with my computer and coffee, knowing I will regret this in a few hours.  While I am up, I might as well make the best of it.

Have you had a passing thought of starting up a home business?  What is holding you back? Finances? Fear? Both? Don't allow these things to stop your dreams. I did for years, but finally about a year ago, I decided if I wanted different results I had to make a change!  If we do the same thing over and over the result will always be the same. What did I do? I faced those fears. I started by researching many different business opportunities. Did I want to start one from the ground up or did I want to buy into one where I would have support? Would I consider a MLM kind of business? Can you really succeed with them? If so, what kind? There are so many.  These are the kinds of questions that came flooding my mind as I researched many businesses of all shapes and sizes and different markets. These were questions I had to ask myself and the only things I knew for certain were that I wanted my circumstances to change and I wanted to be able to help people in some kind of way. It is my nature to want to help people, it is how I am created and it is where I find joy in life. I don't find joy in others having needs, but if I can help them meet those needs, I find joy. I have been blessed to be able to do that in many areas of my life, my home business included.

I encourage you now to DREAM BIG! Don't ever let any one tell you that you won't succeed. You absolutely can! It doesn't have to cost hundreds of dollars to start a business [although you will probably have to make some kind of investment.] You can start one today and be successful at it with faith, hard work, ambition, and diligence. If you are reading this now, then, I believe this is something you have been considering. I will help you in any way I can. If you want to sign on to my business, then great...if not, guess what...I still will help you! I want you to be successful and see your dreams become a reality!


Contact me today via email at rms29105@pbtcomm.net, link with me here by clicking follow, follow me on Facebook.  I look forward to connecting with you!

Blessings,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment