About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saving Dollars in a Tight Economy

We are all looking for ways to save some money right now with the economy going the way it is.  I know I am. On average I spend $120/wk to feed a family of 4.  That's too much with gas prices going through the roof. After doing some research this weekend I am learning that many of  spend MORE on groceries in a month than we do on gas! Is that acceptable? No, not in my house.  As I have stated in earlier posts this year has been a year of change for me.  I am adding another change to my life and that is HOW I SHOP! I am tired of paying full price for everything!  How about you?  There are ladies all over this world who have learned the secrets of Qing [couponing]...let's get on board and tell these stores that our money and time are valuable to us!

Did you know that there are better times to shop than others?  It's true! Sunday - Wednesday are the best days to shop because the sales usually overlap each other; add your coupons to these sales and look at the dollars you save!  Look for BOGO sales and use coupons with them! Buy your cleaning supplies in April...they are cheaper.  Search YouTube for great videos teaching the Art of Qing!  Visit sites like: WeUseCoupons, Slick Deals, Lori has 3 kids,
Southern Savers, iheartwags; and many more!!  Do a google search on printable coupons.  You will be amazed at what you find!  Of course, visit Dixie Naturals and see what specials we have!!

Another great deal...check out Dust to Dust Green Burial. None of us want to think about a time that we leave our families, but we need to think about it and start making preparations for it. We can do this by buying "pre-needs". Check with Michael Bishop for pricing and tell him Regina Sanders sent you.  They have great prices, are willing to work with families, and it is a natural habitat! No lawn mowers mowing over you.  From dust you were created and to dust you will return! For pricing and contact information, click the link above!

When you are Qing...be sure to check the store's Q policies. This could save you some headaches. :)

Blessings,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment