1. Drink lots o’ water – 6 to 8 glasses a day. A lack of water can give us chapped lips (check), dry skin (check) and headaches (check)!
2. Boost your intake of beta-carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and selenium, which all support healthy skin.
3. Exfoliate your skin before you moisturize. Try a scrub like Watkins Natural Peppermint Foot Scrub. (It smells awesome, too.)
4. Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize. Be sure to get a lotion with natural oils and extracts to protect and pamper your skin!
5. Lastly, but most importantly: Manage. Learn to manage stress levels, wear sunscreen (even in the winter) and get enough sleep.
Article No. 20480Intense relief for callused feet!
J.R. Watkins Foot Repair Salve is specially blended to soothe and
restore even the toughest skin on your heels and toes.