About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hard Trying Week...Light at the End of the Tunnel

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just felt like you couldn't take one more thing?  That has been this week for me. But you know, as bad as this week has been, all of the stress that has been there, there is always hope.  Even in the midst of everything negative that has happened, there have been so many blessings. I have spent a lot of time this week counting those blessings and just praising God for them. I am PRAISING HIM THROUGH THESE STORMS!  He will see us through these times too.  I am so thankful for the blessings He has sent my family this week.  He always knows when we need encouragement and He sends it.  He never tells us life will be easy, just that He will be there with us to carry us through. I am so thankful that He does carry us through...I wouldn't want to have had to go through this week alone.

So, if life's storms are beating you down...LOOK UP! God is sitting there waiting on us to lean on Him and allow Him to carry us through!

Blessings,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment