About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dust to Dust - A Natural Cemetery

Michael Bishop offers South Carolinians a NATURAL BURIAL! Scripture tells us we came from dust and to dust we will return, that is what this natural cemetery allows to happen. It's not a well manicured lawn, but instead a beautiful scene in nature with wildlife there and nature trails. You may see, deer, turkeys, or any number of wildlife in their natural setting. For more information on returning to nature and dust to dust see the article link below. I know Michael personally, and I can tell you, this is not about earning dollars for him. This is about offering a service to families and keeping nature safe. He is genuine in his efforts.

http://www.thestate.com/2011/03/13/1734423/dust-to-dust-a-natural-cemetery.html

Like this article? Want to follow Dust to Dust? Find them on Facebook! Don't forget to click "LIKE". You can also find them at their website.

Here are some pictures from Dust to Dust:



This is a tree that a family recently planted.






Peace and serenity...

No comments:

Post a Comment