About Me

My photo
I have been married to a wonderful man for 19 years. We were blessed with 2 beautiful daughters who are now teenagers. I homeschool my children and work full time outside of my home. I recently opened my Home Business

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Love

A Mother's Love There are times when only a Mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.
There are times when only a Mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.
There are times when only a Mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.
For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith
And a Mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.
Author Unknown

Praying everyone had a very special Mother's Day! I did. I got to spend in with my beautiful daughter's and their friends! I don't think they truly know how special they made this day for me!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOM'S & GRANDMOM'S!
Blessings,
Regina